Our Checking Account Program
Enjoy the ease and convenience of our checking services and the many account enhancements that will save you time and money!
Benefits of a Silverado Checking account:
- FREE VISA/ATM Check Card
- FREE Silverado Online Home Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE Check Orders for members 65 Years & older
- Overdraft protection from your Savings or VISA Credit Card accounts
- Automatic Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Available
- No limit on amount or frequency of deposits or withdrawals
NCUA Insured to at least $250,000.00
Special Notice: Checking account holders must be at least 18 years of age, or hold a checking jointly with a member who is at least 18 years of age.
Your Credit Union Checking Account can’t be beat! Other financial institutions (banks and savings & loans) just can’t compete with Credit Union services.
Silverado Credit Union offers a Premium Checking account that provides a convenient and safe way to conduct your daily financial business that includes FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing – no per check cost
- Overdraft protection using your Silverado VISA or a convenient Line of Credit loan is available
- Direct Deposit of your payroll check posted to this account for your convenience
- Payroll Deduction posted to your account
- Free Cashiers Checks*
- Free Travelers Checks
- Free VISA Check/ATM Debit Card
- Members “65 & Older” receive Free check orders
- 24-Hour ATM access to your account through STAR, PLUS & The Co-op Networks
- Non-interest bearing account
- FREE Silverado Online & Mobile Banking
* Up to 3 Free Cashiers Checks per Month/ $5.00 per additional
Silver Plus Checking
This page is Under Construction. Please visit again soon…
Special Notice: REGULATION GG Notice to Business Account Members
The U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a final rule to implement applicable provisions of the ‘Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006’ which is effective June 1, 2010. The Act prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in ‘unlawful Internet gambling,” defined as ‘placing, receiving, or otherwise knowingly transmitting a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the Internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any Federal or State law in the State in which the bet is made. In accordance with the requirements of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and Regulation GG, this notification is to inform you that restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or relationship with OPCS Federal Credit Union. Restricted transactions are transactions in which a person accepts credit, funds, instruments or other proceeds from another person in connection with unlawful Internet gambling. By maintaining a Silverado Credit Union (SCU) account, you agree to not use your account, including any access device or service made available to you by SCU for conducting any illegal activity including unlawful Internet gambling. SCU may terminate your account relationship for this activity.